WELCOME!Online Course Evaluations is a web-based system for evaluating the vast majority of courses at Boise State University. Students are asked about characteristics of the course and instructor to provide information for improvement. Login below to get started!
Login using the button and enter your BoiseState username and password to get started evaluating your courses.
Login issues or questions? Contact: email@example.com
Once the deadline has passed to complete your course evaluations, there is no extension period available.
Evaluating your courses
- Login to the Course Evaluation system to see the courses you can evaluate and those that will soon be available for evaluation. If you’ve taken courses in multiple terms, they’re shown in separate sections of the evaluation page.
- Click the Evaluate! button of the course you want to evaluate.
- If the evaluation form has multiple pages, click Next or Previous as needed to go to the next or previous page of the form.
- To save what you’ve entered so far and close the form so you can continue working on it later, click Save at the bottom of the page, then click Go Back.
- When you’ve completed the evaluation form, click Finish.
- You’re returned to the landing page, and the evaluation you just completed is moved to your “Completed Evaluations” list.
- Repeat steps 2 – 4 until you’ve completed evaluation forms for all your courses.
Here is an example of your course evaluation page:
Note: You have the option of declining to evaluate the course. To do so, click Decline at the bottom of the page.
You should receive a confirmation that you completed evaluations at the end of the day that you completed it. If you do not receive one, there are a couple things to try:
- Search your email account for emails that have “Receipt of Course Evaluations” (use quote marks around the string). That should find the email if you simply missed it, or if it was caught in your spam filter.
- You can log back into the course evaluation system. On your homepage, you should see the courses that you completed evaluations for marked as such. If your instructor needs confirmation that you completed the evaluation, take a screen print, then compose an email to your instructor, and paste the screen print into the body of the email.
End of Evaluation Period
The calendar on the bottom of the page indicates when evaluation periods end. Once an evaluation period has ended, it cannot be re-opened.
You are able to reset and retake your evaluations as long as the evaluation period is still open. You should log back in to the evaluation system and use the reset option.
Two possible reasons:
- 1. Over 95% of courses are included, but there are various classes that are not evaluated, usually ones which are very small or very different types of classes.
- 2. On rare occasions, a class is missed in the upload. If you think the class should be evaluated, let us know which one, who’s teaching it, and who you are at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, your feedback is completely anonymous. When the evaluation period ends, the instructor will receive a summary report of the evaluations that does NOT include identifying information on any individuals. Nor is there a way for them to get identifying information on the individual by logging into the system or requesting it from the vendor.
Summer 2018 Course Session Dates
|Session Name||Evaluation Start:||Evaluation End:||Grades Due||Course Eval Reports Available|
|1st 3-week||Thursday, May 17, 2018||Friday, May 25, 2018||Tuesday, May 29, 2018||Thursday, May 31, 2018|
|1st 7-week||Thursday, June 14, 2018||Friday, June 22, 2018||Tuesday, June 26, 2018||Thursday, June 28, 2018|
|1st 5-week||Thursday, June 21, 2018||Friday, June 29, 2018||Tuesday, July 03, 2018||Thursday, July 05, 2018|
|2nd 5-week||Thursday, July 26, 2018||Friday, August 03, 2018||Tuesday, August 07, 2018||Thursday, August 09, 2018|
|10-week||Thursday, July 26, 2018||Friday, August 03, 2018||Tuesday, August 07, 2018||Thursday, August 09, 2018|
|2nd 3-week||Thursday, August 02, 2018||Friday, August 10, 2018||Tuesday, August 14, 2018||Thursday, August 16, 2018|
|2nd 7-week||Thursday, August 02, 2018||Friday, August 10, 2018||Tuesday, August 14, 2018||Thursday, August 16, 2018|
|14-week||Thursday, August 02, 2018||Friday, August 10, 2018||Tuesday, August 14, 2018||Thursday, August 16, 2018|
If you have any additional questions, please see the CourseEval FAQ.