The PLO Assessment Process is one of the three components of Integrated Review of Academic Programs (IRAP). PLO review and assessment takes place every three years and includes:
- Creating or revising program learning outcomes for every degree program (or major)
- Mapping programs to curricular and co-curricular experiences from introduction through mastery
- Following a department assessment plan to review PLOs
- Conferring as a program regarding PLO assessment results against department standards for mastery
- Revising curriculum and/or assessment process in light of PLO Assessment results
The posts below discuss various aspects of our PLO Assessment process. Please comment and share–assessment should lead to a conversation, not a lecture.