Institutional Research advances Boise State University’s continuous improvement efforts by answering meaningful questions through data and analyses that inform decisions, stimulate action, and influence positive change.
The Office of Institutional Research is a unit within the Division of Academic Affairs. The purpose of Institutional Research (IR) is to support and advance data-informed decision-making so that Boise State can continue to improve as an institution and achieve its goals as a metropolitan research university of distinction.
- Accuracy and integrity in data, analysis, interpretation, and reporting
- Clear and concise communication with all stakeholders
- Cross-campus partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork
- A customer-oriented approach to working with stakeholders
- Proactive and innovative approaches to problem solving
- Commitment to understanding multiple perspectives in service to the university’s values and priorities
- Professional engagement guided by best practices and grounded in professional ethics